Monday, April 29, 2013

Khaki Green and...

I've mentioned before that I often latch on to a particular clothing trend and buy multiples in that style (stripes, plaid shirts, maxi dresses, etc). Lately when getting dressed I find I'm wearing a lot of khaki green (also known as army green). It's versatility makes it an easy substitute for more classic neutrals like black or tan. I like to wear it with prettier pieces to balance out the masculinity that army green is typically associated with but it pairs just as well with motorcycle boots or a tailored blazer.

I've been wearing khaki green and...

 pastel blue

 lace

 florals

glittery gold

 feminine dresses

Depending on how you pair it, khaki green can be worn in any season. I'm looking forward to wearing my skinny pants with sandals instead of boots, though, I'm getting really tired of our extended winter!

1 comment:

  1. love your nails, and a very pretty ring as well!!

    ReplyDelete